Furniture Delivery and Assembly - Guaranteed Quality
IKEA flat pack assembly revolution has completely transformed how we all think about furniture shopping. Unlike bulky, ready-assembled items, the Swedish furniture giants have created a furniture assembly product that can be economically stored and mass-shipped - enabling them to offer great furnishings we all want at highly competitive prices.
However, the flaw in this idea is it suddenly makes removal and handymen of us all, which let`s face it, is not a job everyone is cut out for! What`s more, many of us simply do not have the tools, the means of transportation or the time, which causes further stress and inconvenience. That`s where our specialised furniture assembly service in London can help!
The Benefits of Using Our London Furniture Assembly Service
- You will save time not only from delivery, but also during the assembly. While we work, you can just relax, do something productive or spend some time with your family. Our furniture assembly London technicians will do all the work.
- You won't have to figure out the instructions on your own. We will take care of everything. Our assemblers have enough experience to figure out even the most complex instructions.
- You won't have to worry about tools and equipment. We will come prepared with all the tools required for the job, including equipment for heavy items and carrying items up stairs.
- Your furniture will last longer, thanks to the perfect assembly. Our employees are professionals and we guarantee perfect execution of every job we take.
- You won't take risks with your health. Transporting furniture can sometimes be hard, or even dangerous. Don't put your health at risk. We will take care of all transportation and heavy lifting.
Once you`ve got them out of the store, you may find your newly purchased items are heavy and awkward to transport. Our furniture delivery service will collect your purchases and deliver them directly to you, all at a fantastically low rate. Our handymen will even assemble your new furniture for you, if you choose our furniture assembly London service, completely removing all the hassle out of flat pack shopping.
Why London Furniture Team?
What information will we require from you? What to do, if you're not happy with the product? When can our team come to your home? The answers to these and other questions can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page. There you can find the answers to all possible concerns you might have. In case we missed to answer something, you can always call our operators. They work 24/7 and they'd be happy to explain everything to you. From what our service are, to how they work exactly.
Contact our IKEA assembly Experts
So give us a call on 020 3746 2481 to speak to one of our friendly operators, who will be happy to advise you on the details of a free quote. Our lines are open 24/7, so you can book delivery and assembly services wherever you want.
The entire focus of our business is to provide an outstanding quality of customer service. Repeat business makes up a large portion of our trade, which is why we have always gone that extra mile in forming great relationships with our clients. Please take a moment to read through a few of the comments left for us on our Reviews page, to see what previous clients have said about us and don't hesitate to call us for any flat pack assembly jobs.